Color List and Price Guide
Machine-Woven Japanese Cord (nylon, rayon, etc.) - $8 per 5 foot length *
Primary Group - $8 per 5 foot length *
- See also #86, Very thin Dark Blue, & #87, Very thin Burgundy
- See #75, Black, and #76, Bronze Gold, for Ultra-thin
1992 Crown Group (Rayon) - $8 per 5 foot length *
All are standard thickness.
Hand-Woven Japanese Silk Cord ** - $60 per 5 foot length *
Other Machine-Woven Japanese Cord - $8 per 5 foot length *
Other Hand-Woven Japanese Silk Cord - Uncut Bulk ** - $60 per 5 foot length *
Chinese Machine-Woven Ultra-thin cord - $8 per 5 foot length * (New, October, 1998)
Machine-Woven Japanese Cord: Uncut Bulk
Machine-Woven Japanese Cord - $8 per 5 foot length *
- See also #14.a. Dark Purple, and #14.b. Dark Black
New - Hand-Woven Japanese Silk Cord ** for 1996 - $60 per 5 foot length *
Thin Machine-Woven Japanese Cord, NEW for 2001 - $8 for 5' length
Machine-Woven Japanese Cord, NEW for 2004 - $8 for 5' length
New - Hand-Woven Japanese Silk Cord ** for 2006 - $50 per 5 foot length *
Important Notes regarding Inro Cord:
- Colors may vary slightly from dye lot to dye lot, especially in the hand-woven silk. Cord thickness may also vary slightly in each style. These are occasionally noted as a. and b. under the number.
- A variety of single lengths in other colors and thicknesses, as well as some longer and shorter pieces of some of the above cords, may be available from time to time.
- Longer lengths of some of the Primary Group of machine-woven cords (#1-13) may be available by special order, although even these are getting harder to obtain.
- Please add $10 to each order for postage and packing.
For more information on tying the appropriate knots for inro and about the cord, read my publication "The Inro Knot: A step by step illustrated guide to tying different knots for hanging medicine boxes." $5.